Welcome to gentlenarcotic at rubberhills.com
gentlenarcotic - composition, sound design and production
Music for Film
Attached to Omar's Life for 7 minutes is a short film which gives us a look into Omar's life. His life is a tragic piece of solitude, rejection and despair. Attached to Omar's Life for 7 minutes is coming to a cinema near you in September.. if you happen to live in the Netherlands.
A short film by Robbert-Jan Vos.
- Composition / soundscape : gentlenarcotic
- House music: Gregor van Galen
- Audio post pro / foley / sound design: Wart Wamsteker & Peter Flamman
Wolf, graduation film Nederlandse Film en Televisie Academie (director: Joris J Hoebe)
composition and soundscapes / sound design together with Floris de Haan
- there will be changes II (2004) [av. 128 kbps (vbr), 2.5M]
- ... more to come ...
- zenma (2005) [630K] - A little atmospheric try-out sound for Peter Raczko's film Contact.
- idea_urracasv0.1.mp3 (2004) [7.4 MB, WinLame preset "standard"] - A composition composed for dancer Naiara Mendioroz Azkarate, although in the end another composition was used in her dance performance 49 Urracas...
- beezkneez (2003) [160kbps, 5M] - Composed for Jim Williams
Proyecto Binet or "The apparition of the Virgin Mary on the planet Mars"
The lofty goals of the Binet multimedia project are, alas, momentarily in suspended animation, pun intended. Starting point is a SciFi story by Jorge Ortíz, one of the inhabitants of the Binet institution.
There's a Macromedia Shockwave movie here, that is one of the beta versions of scenes 1 - 4. (Opens in a new window.) The wonderful images are made by visual artist Ruth Estévez. More information over at losobsoletos.
- esc06_1 (2003/4) [792KB] - this is the music for scene 6 of the multimedia Virgin on Mars / Binet project.
- esc06_loop (2003) [676KB] - this would be the music during the loop, while the programme waits for user interaction.
- rosita (2002) [2M] - theme for one of the characters of the Binet project. 't Was, alas, never used.
Pop, misc. tempmixes, plain weird stuff, etc.
- gentlenarcotic.mp3 [5M] - this is our signature song! (Pop Music)
- muscheln [3.3M] - the result of two young nieces from Germany, a microphone plus a dose of mild insanity. Cheers to Michelle "Wo ist der Papa, ich moechte ihn zerhacken" and Candy "heheheheheheh"... (Weird Music)
- nooboodiedoesitbooter_by_loonda_roonstood [1M] - the famous Joooms Booond themesong, gets nasty. (Weird Music)
LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO: All tracks are (C) and (P) Bastiaan Egberts / gentlenarcotic, unless noted otherwise. The author asserts all his rights to the work. You are granted the right to download and store the music for private use. "Fair use" provisions apply. Any other use of the work (including but not limited to redistribution in either a commercial or non-commercial context) is not allowed without prior written agreement of the author. The author DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION HEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. These conditions are subject to change without notice. By accessing the work you agree to these terms.
- No software patents in Europe, please! Find out more at >>petition.eurolinux.org.